RSM’s risk management services go far beyond providing insurance solutions. Make the most of our added-value services by working in partnership with us to identify and mitigate your risks and liabilities.
The risk-management service we provide does not stop at insurance, which is just one of many considerations. We help our commercial and non-profit clients identify their current and emerging risks and, alongside arranging insurance placement, provide a number of other services designed to help them tackle their particular challenges.
We are able to draw on the skills and sector expertise of our team members and wider RSM network to provide tailored services that include:
- health & safety and employment law risk-management services, including cost-effective on-line solutions;
- specialist management liability insurance, including cover for employment disputes, health & safety investigations, official investigations, and disputes between partners;
- valuations and asset tracking;
- security reviews and advice on reducing exposure to security risks;
- business continuity planning;
- full disaster recovery service including claims assistance in the event of a loss;
- key person protection;
- staff absence management and insurance;
- personal insurance services for your employees;
- crisis management to help you protect your organisation and its stakeholders following an unforeseen incident; and
- procurement support.
To find out more about our insurance solutions and added-value risk management services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.