Customers of outsourced service providers will want to know that your service organisation has the right controls in place to manage risk. RSM’s third party assurance service team can help you demonstrate your adherence to the applicable guidelines.
When outsourcing any of their business processes, organisations often require the service provider to provide assurance that it has sufficient controls in place to manage financial, operational and regulatory risk. In supporting service organisations, our third party assurance service team delivers reviews of controls as a reporting accountant. We do this by applying:
- the standards set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), commonly known as AAF; and
- the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE), commonly known as ISAE 3400 and 3402.
In addition, we adhere to the guidelines within the Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports. We can also assist your organisation by undertaking a number of other reviews of third parties. These include:
- outsourcing contracts/contract reviews;
- third party data security; and
- cost verification audits.
For more information about our third party assurance services, please contact Jed Turnbull.