We offer assistance to individuals, their families and trustees on a wide range of legal issues relating to private clients wealth and estate planning with a particular focus on advising high net worth individuals, non-domiciled individuals and offshore trustees.
Our legal private client service is complemented by our private client and family wealth tax advisory team enabling us to provide an integrated and holistic legal, tax and accounting service to clients.
Our work includes;
- will, estate and succession planning for wealthy families;
- creation of tax efficient wills for UK and international clients;
- creation and use of UK trusts, offshore trusts and other wealth holding structures;
- ensuring the transition of wealth from one generation to the next is effective and tax efficient;
- domicile and residence advice to clients arriving in, living in or leaving the UK; and
- advising professional and private trustees (both internationally and in the UK) in connection with planning, structuring and the exercise of their powers and duties.
Contact us to find out how our service can help you.