Whether you are an investor or occupier, builder or developer, surveyor or architect, the property sector has experienced a lot of change recently.
With more challenges on the horizon, RSM can make sure you are prepared for whatever the future brings.
From our annual real estate insights, capturing sentiment from experts within the sector, to our detailed analysis on issues affecting the construction sector, we use our experience to help you capitalise on opportunities.
We work closely with you and tailor our advice to your specific concerns. Some of the areas we can help include:
- acquisition planning and structuring;
- debt restructuring and related specialist tax advice;
- assurance services including external, internal and service charge audits;
- tax planning and compliance – VAT, corporation tax, PAYE, National Insurance and stamp duty land tax;
- inheritance tax advice;
- capital allowances support;
- IT systems integration;
- distressed property and other assets for sale;
- corporate finance including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and introductions to suitable business partners;
- advice on cash management, planning and mitigating tax risks; and
- outsourced business services.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help your business to make the most of opportunities.
After riding out the first coronavirus lockdown, construction firms now face new uncertainties.
In an uncertain world, vigilance is key. To remain fit for the future, businesses need to innovate, streamline processes, harness technology and attract skilled workers. Strategies must adapt.