In restructuring advisory we help businesses under stress or facing significant change. They might need funding that falls outside normal banking criteria, they might need to sell quickly to protect shareholder value, or they might need protection from their creditors.
Nick has been involved in a wide range of turnaround, restructuring and insolvency assignments. Significant or high profile assignments include:
- civil engineering business which continues to trade following negotiations with its secured and unsecured creditors. This includes HMRC which was owed in excess of £600k;
- large international fraud involving a range of competing stakeholders, including past and present investors, the FCA, and other associated companies;
- successful sale of company with significant intellectual property associated with HD laser printing;
- fixed charge receiver for difficult or complex properties, including stately homes, and development project; and
- employer covenant reviews.
Nick is also the former president and secretary of the Nottingham Derby and Lincoln society of chartered accountants