Audit, tax and consulting firm RSM has been successful in securing the listing of 13 of its services on the Crown Commercial Service's G-Cloud 11 Framework available on the digital marketplace.
The Digital Marketplace allows UK public sector bodies to choose and procure cloud computing services, covering hosting, software and cloud support.
The RSM services listed on the Digital Marketplace are:
- Performance Management Software (4performance)
- Survey, data gathering, questionnaire software (4questionnaires)
- Policy management software (4policies)
- Action and issue tracking software (4action)
- Risk management software (4risk)
- Governance, risk management and compliance software (Insight4GRC)
- Cyber security and cloud-based data assurance
- Budgeting, Reporting, Consolidation Solution - Host Analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Social Housing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and Finance & Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support and Assistance
- NetSuite Professional Services (through FHL)
'We are thrilled that RSM has been successful in having so many of our services listed on the G-Cloud 11 platform.
'This will give a greater number of public sector bodies exposure to the breadth of cloud services that RSM provides.
'It will also allow procurers to compare and contrast supplier services on a like-for-like basis and take advantage of the speed and efficiency benefits that the platform offers.'