In this inaugural edition, RSM's Chief Economist in the US, Joe Brusuelas and fellow RSM leaders from India, Europe and Latin America share insights and analysis on a range of important global, macroeconomic concerns, including:
- global financial conditions;
- the effects of U.S. policy normalization on global central banks;
- predictions and analysis of central banking activity in thirteen emerging markets
- India’s economic growth prospects
- key considerations for middle market firms exploring international expansion; and
- economic conditions in Latin America.