RSM are pleased to welcome the managers of the Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH), Mayfair Capital Investment Management, for a seminar looking at why charities should consider including commercial property within their investment portfolio.
Clare Berthoud and Simon Martindale will focus on:
The case for property investment within a charity portfolio:
- the opportunity for long-term, sustainable and relatively high income;
- diversification from other asset classes;
- the benefit of tax exemption on commercial property purchases (Stamp Duty Land Tax, SDLT - currently 5 per cent); and
- how can ESG credentials be still be implemented?
How charities can access the commercial property market:
- the benefits of indirect vs direct property investment; and
- managing risk as part of your portfolio.
Mayfair Capital has worked with charities over the past 15 years to help them access the commercial property market and has over 1,000 charities invested in its Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH).
Simon is the Fund Manager of PITCH and has 14 years of commercial and residential property experience.
Clare spent 19 years working as a fund manager and senior client relationship director with two of the largest Charity Fund Managers in the City. She is Director of Business Development at Mayfair Capital.
31 October 18
8.30am Registration and networking
9.00am Presentation with Q&A
If you have any dietary requirements or questions regarding this event, please contact Matt Sears-Black.